Wednesday 6 February 2008

Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur


I am the infinite deep
In whom all the worlds appear to rise.
Beyond all form, forever still.
So am I

Ashtavakra Gita



"In the stillness of the night, the Goddess whispers. In the brightness of the day, dear God roars. Life pulses, mind imagines, emotions wave, thoughts wander. What are all these but the endless movements of One Taste, forever at play with its own gestures, whispering quietly to all who would listen: is this not yourself? When the thunder roars, do you not hear your Self? When the lightning cracks, do you not see your Self? When clouds float quietly across the sky, is this not your own limitless Being, waving back at you?"--Ken Wilber, One Taste page 279

Art found here

2 comments:

  1. Hon, get a grip.

    With almost 7 billion monkeys on this planet just how many do you think know about Ashtavakra Gita?

    I didn't. Why do you keep exploring all that crap? Because that is all it is, monkey crap in the ruts of history of time and space behind us.

    How many times do I have to tell you to keep forward because that is where the future is.

    That is if there is a future for us. I'm not taking any bets on that.

    And considering where you live I'm guessing that your present life may end before mine does.

    The area I'm in is not really a target for anything. And it is so life supporting and giving.

    Lots of greedy people coming here in recent years, but in the future they will change or perish. Um, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your image plus the wonderful quote... which I hope you don't mind I've posted as an addendum to my Devas of Creation exhibition in UK.

    Like the pagan deleted and person inserted, and especially your comment about the end of civilisation and not a damn minute too soon.

    ReplyDelete