Wednesday 4 April 2007

Murder in the Laboratory



Well, not quite...


Honestly, these Rabid Mad Scientists!

A while ago I was speculating on who would win the race to find evidence of the so-called 'God Particle' (or UPSAP-the Ultimate Patronising SubAtomic Particle- as I named it), the Higgs Boson.

The two contenders being the European agency CERN -good Pagan sound to it - and the US Fermilab.

Seems that CERN had outsourced manufacture of a critical magnet to their rivals, and the bloody thing blew up on them!


Shades of Bitter Rival Sabotages Superior Team, methinks.

Snigger

I dunno where the nice picture came from, honestly-it's been on my computer at work for a while now.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning.

    It's true that there wasn't much for wars before 6000 odd years ago. Just little squabbles.

    But that was before men learned how to communicate well with each other and could talk others into joining them in fighting.

    And there wasn't many people around at the time so all disputes were local. They wasn't traveling much at the time either.

    Have a wonderful day, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Terri. But I'm tired, this body is getting old, and I feel that my blog has been a waste of time so I am going to stop doing it and just try to live the rest of my time here in what peace I can find around these monkeys.

    I have a good life here all in all, this is a beautiful area and all my needs are met. I hope that you are doing well there also.

    I love you also. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete