Saturday, 22 December 2012

Free Again


My weird-ometer has been unusually sensitive these last couple of days: in common, I would guess, with most peoples' sense of the unusual at this time.

I went through a short period yesterday where it seemed I was stuck in a matrix glitch. I would pick up a shiny pebble - fallen off my beautifully wrapped leaving present - and put it away, only to return to the spot ten minutes later and find another pebble lying there. I would eat up half a biscuit laying forlorn on a plate, only to come back a little later to the same half-biscuit confronting me accusingly.

I stepped out into the back yard last night just in time to witness two great flaming orbs of orange-red sailing north-to-south in the eastern quadrant of the overcast sky. I'd never seen anything even faintly like them before, and I stood with my mouth hanging open, too stunned to get a camera. Although I did call Warren to see them.

Just before bed, I came over extremely dizzy.

So that appears to be that for the end-of-the-world-consciousness-shift for this baktun, anyway.

There's nothing here that cannot be explained in rational, 3D terms.

But this morning, preparing the ritual space for new grass seed, I trundled up the driveway hefting a rake, following Scylla and Taranis, in Indian file also walking the car-wheel rut of nine years' usage, who were in turn following Warren who was pushing a wheelbarrow.

And I snapped that picture in my mind, preserved forever. The beings I love, tending the land, in a time-between-times, free at last of the self-imposed shackles of Wetiko bondage.

Pic: Thanks to dreammclelland "Time Between Times"