Friday 24 October 2008

Here Comes Another Meme


Livia has tagged me with the Six Random Things Meme. (Thanks, doll).

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Anyone who reads this blog regularly already knows far more about me than they'd like, but I noticed how her 6 things were not in fact quite random, but related one to the other in an interesting way.

Let's see if I can do the same.

1)I'm a first born child,of two. My brother is a very high profile company lawyer.

2)My Dad's family are Scots nobility, of Clans McKay and Anderson, and include the Earl of Stair, Lord Dalrymple, in our nearby family tree branches.

3)My Mom's family are both German and Welsh and I'm proud to be descended from some of the last of the original inhabitants of the British Isles.

4)I have O negative blood -the only one in my immediate family to have this tell-tale gene marker.

5)I also have an innate love and aptitude for mathematics, which made my dealings in physics and astronomy a pure pleasure. This seems to be a matrilineal trait.

6)Nine years ago I underwent a Shamanic Initiation which is only starting to have an effect now.You could say I've just completed my first Lunar Year of shamanic training.

Right. Now I get to inflict this fiendish tag upon 6 of you. Evil laugh.

I therefor tag:

1)Inanna

2)Marya

3)Cat

4)Anne

5)The Michael

and

6)Abraxas

Yes, I can do this to you.

Pic: One of Ludwig Taschner's lovely Spire roses, growing in my west garden.

2 comments:

  1. It's up!

    http://attheendofdesire.blogspot.com/2008/10/six-random-things.html

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup .. i doned it :)

    ReplyDelete