Tuesday 2 March 2010

Vashti


I am a multi-dimensional being partly extruded into the three dimensional earth plane.

My parts are infinite, and my whole is immortal, and I am dreaming:

Deities before and behind me, Ancestors forming my horizontal axis,(Norse on my left, Pict on my right),spirit animals creating my vertical axis (Crow surmounts my top three chakras, wings outspread beyond my ears, Panther snarls from the Cinnabar Ocean of my ego presence).

From the water's edge appear the huge, white rats.
My descendants are attacked, and I scream for them.
I take a chair and try to kill the rats. But a chair of course, is not enough.
Need a machete, at least. Or try using the master's tools to take down the master's house - get an AK47, or a nuclear weapon.
My descendants slide under the water, and I am desolated.

Let those who can understand, do so.

6 comments:

  1. I'm afraid i don't understand, but my heart goes out to you in peace, and love, and kinship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here i am, terri!

    i've missed connecting with your snarling, dreamy ego presence so...

    love,
    (the ever vigorous) marsu

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... but you float on, an apple on the flood, and carry their holiness with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps going after the master's house was a mistake ... perhaps building your own house would have kept the white rats at bay?

    ReplyDelete