Saturday 13 December 2008

Tree of Happiness


Hey - I got an award from Livia!

• Link to the person who gave the award to you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• List six things that make you happy.
• Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
• Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.

OK then - six things which make me happy. Let me see...

1. Being incarnate. I think that covers it. Oh, OK, some more then:

2. Aesma Daeva. Wow.

3. My Pitbull family.

4.My 'bike, when she's running. And she will be, very soon now.

5.The Moon in Aquarius.

6.Watching other, happy, LifeForms. Such as Pied Crows, Rain Spiders, Sparrows, Kittens - and once in a very long while, a Human here and there.

Right then, I'm tagging Mahud, Anne, Inanna, Hecate, Bratsie and Steve Hayes.

Go to it, you lot. Let's see some happiness out there.

5 comments: