Tuesday 30 October 2007

Bel-Hain


It's close on Beltane on this side of the equator, but I can feel the Samhain energies flowing almost as strongly.




The veil between this world and some of the others seems to get thinner twice a year- at Beltane and Samhain. If it were not so, something odd would be going on in the vicinity of the Earth.


The difference between the two -the start of the winter season and the start of the summer-is a difference in the second differential. Up north, they are descending, while here we're ascending the year wheel.The first differential is the same.




Thus the energies feel pretty similar.




I wonder, perhaps, at our season of celebrating life and sex, if spirits of our ancestors don't take advantage of this time to select appropriate parents for their next incarnation?

3 comments:

  1. Beltane, Samhain. I've never seen those words before. And they are not in my dictionary, so I looked them up on the web.

    I wonder, perhaps, at our season of celebrating life and sex,

    If you are not looking into each eyes some, it isn't spiritual. It's just monkey sex. Just saying, hugs.

    Anyway, how is it going there hon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed holiday to you, my dear. The veil feels particularly thin to me this year, thinner than normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed springtime to you!
    Luv, Anne

    ReplyDelete