Friday 2 March 2007

The Goddess is Alive and Magic is Afoot


Hecate and her circle are undertaking some work tonight.

I'm on board, even though the 7:30pm (EST) starting time will cause me to be up and about at 2:30 am on Saturday.

I was under the misapprehension that the lunar eclipse was on that same night-but, unusually for me, I got it wrong and the eclipse is 24 hours afterwards.

Put my inaccuracy down to the continuing heatwave, and much stress and uncertainty in the workplace-it must be the first time I've miscalculated a total lunar eclipse.

So, this early riser will be up even earlier for two mornings in a row.

What's that? Stay up for it?

Not a chance-I'm way to fond of my sleep.So I'll catch some z's early on and get up again for the working tonight, and tomorrow for the eclipse.

Anyone out there want to join in-please find yourself welcome.

Photo:my inside altar for Samhain 2006

1 comment: